Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully before using or accessing any material, information or services through the Website. Your use of the Website or the services provided by the Website shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
Durant Interio reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. The Company shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Terms. Your use of the Website is subject to the most current version of the Terms made available on the Website at the time of such use or at the time You order products from us, unless any change to these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). Each time You use the Website, You should review the current Terms. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Website will indicate Your acceptance of the current Terms. If You do not agree to any of these Terms and/or any change in the Terms then You must immediately stop using the Website
Terms of Payment
- When the Customer has paid any kind of deposit this Agreement becomes binding and the Customer is bound by Our terms and conditions.
- We will not begin manufacture or place orders for any goods until 100% of the purchase price of the goods has been paid by the Customer.
- Cancellation charged will not be levied if the order is cancelled with 24 hours of order placement. If the Customer cancels the order after 24 hours in any way whatsoever Durant Interio will charge the Customer a cancellation admin fee equal to 10% of the purchase price.
- We will subtract the cancellation charge from any amount paid and refund the Customer the balance. If the cancellation charge is zero then the whole amount would be refunded.
- All amounts the Customer owes Us must be paid to Us in full, without deduction of any kind or set-off for any reason.
Conditions of Goods
- We warrant that the characteristics and capabilities of all items purchase by the Customer from Us will be substantially the same as advertised or displayed but make no other warranties or representation in terms of the items purchased by the Customer from Us.
- Please note: fabrics and materials, such as suede, wood and leather have natural differences in colour and texture and the Customer acknowledges that we cannot guarantee the uniformity in texture and colour of any of the items purchased by the Customer from Us.
- We are not liable for direct or indirect damages the Customer suffers due to the late delivery of items purchased from Us or any other breach in terms of this Agreement unless otherwise stipulated in law.
- We are not responsible for any damages to the items purchased by the Customer from Us caused by:
- regular wear and tear to the items;
- you moving around of the items; or
- your negligence, mishandling, disassembling or alteration of the items.
Return of Goods
- The Customer may not cancel an order for any goods whilst we are within the lead time quoted and the only time we will accept a return is if the goods were defective. If the Customer cancels the order we may deliver the goods to the Customer and demand payment of the purchase price.
- Time limits: If the goods were defective the Customer must inform us within 7 days from delivery.
- We will not have to accept any returns for unsuitability if the goods (which must be made within 10 days from delivery) if goods have been:
- partially or entirely disassembled,
- physically altered,
- permanently installed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or imbedded within, other goods or property.
- There is a 3 to 4-week lead time for production or sourcing of the client’s goods if they are not available ex-stock. This lead time increases up to 6 weeks for custom designs or alterations on our existing designs.
- We will deliver the goods to the Customer only once the Customer has paid the full amount of the purchase price.
- Note: We are not responsible for the delivery of the goods. The Customer agrees that all delivery charges, fees and arrangements must be negotiated by the Customer and the relevant third party. The Customer hereby discharges Us from any damages and liability whether direct or indirect sustained during delivery or collection of the goods or items purchased from Us. We disclaim all liability and damages arising herein.
- Out of Province deliveries: In addition to a potential production lead time (For products that are not available ex-stock) there is also a delivery lead time of up to one week to deliver from our warehouse to your door.
- Nationwide delivery is not available as of now other than Kolkata and its adjoining areas like Howrah, Madhyamgram, Barasat etc.
- Delivery will only apply to a formal, private physical address. (No PO Boxes, empty plots, parking lots, public spaces etc.)
- Free delivery will not apply for sales, discounts, vouchers, previous lay buys or deposits etc. and will only apply when you have paid full price for your order.
- We will only begin manufacturing of your product or release the goods for delivery once payment has been made in full and your funds have cleared into our company account.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason at any time and in this scenario, we will refund your money in full.
- Should you cancel the order for any reason other than the goods received are defective we will charge a 20% cancellation admin fee and refund you the difference.
- Please note colour shades/ fabric textures may differ in real life compared to the photograph you see due to lighting etc.
Responsibility of measurements
- Important note: We will not replace or refund you any amounts if the goods do not fit into a room or through a door. Please make sure that you do all measurements and establish the exact size specifications before ordering the goods.
- We will warehouse the goods at no cost for 7 days from the expected date of delivery of the items purchased. After this the Customer is liable for a weekly warehousing fee calculated at 2% of the purchase price for the storage of the goods, which will be proportionately adjusted for periods less than 7 days.
- We will remain the owners of the goods until you have paid the full purchase price and the goods have been delivered or collected.
- If you have arranged with us to collect the Goods or have them delivered and do not collect or accept delivery on the agreed date, we will automatically start charging storage fees, and after 7 days we may sell the uncollected Goods. Your claim in this regard will be limited to that of a refund of the price obtained from the sale of these Goods, less any charges we have incurred, including storage charges and/ or cancellation fees.
- Unless the purchased items received are defective or in the case of non-performance, the Customer is not entitled to a cash refund of any kind whatsoever. Any defects must be reported to Us by the Customer within 7 working days of the Customer accepting delivery of the goods. Failure to notify within the aforementioned period will constitute a waiver of the Customers right to make any claim whatsoever against Us.
- Durant Interio provides a one year manufacturing warranty on all products it sells.
- The warranty period is applicable from date of delivery.
- The warranty period does not extend from date of repair (if any)
- The warranty excludes any trade in or reupholstered products not originally manufactured by Durant Interio
- The manufactures warranty will not cover misuse of products by the client.
- Durant Interio will only repair /replace portions of the product which fall under the manufacturer’s warranty purview